you're a mystery yourself
Aug 31, 2010
9:52 PM

HeyHey~!

First a few things to start off with.

The new Maximum Ride Manga (Numba 3) was realeased August 17th 2010. Let's just say. I was fangirling more then usual.

First off, NaRae Lee is a great artist. I mean seriously. I love how she draws Iggy and Fang in this one. It seems that they get hotter and more...well I don't know how to describe it. Since the first book they look older and much hotter. That could be because of the make over they had though.

Second, I hate Anne and Lissa. Not how they look of course. Anne looks how I pictured her. Though Lissa looks slightly...ehh. I always imagined her to have a slightly narrower face and not a pointy nose. I just hate them because Anne is a liar and I just...hate her. Lissa is all clingy looking in the Manga.

Overall. I'm really exicted for the next Maximum Ride Manga. I'm guessing that Nudge will be on the cover. Since that's the pattern so far. Oldest to youngest. In the books Max is described as the oldest, then Fang, Iggy, Nudge, Gasman, and finally Angel.

The second thing I'm going to talk about is the Movie. I know in the previous posts we've not made a clear date for it. Though I've been searching throughout the internet for more information. What I've found? Well I'm not very happy with it.

The Date: ______ 2013
Reason: Catherine Hardwicke has
decided to 'add' things into the movie.
Or how I'd like describe it: "Catherine
Hardwicke has decided to f*ck up with
the script and add scenes that everone
who has EVER read Maximum Ride will
scream at the movie screen saying that
didn't happen in the book and shouldn't
have been added."

I'm harsh aren't I? Though that's how I see it. I mean, look at Twilight. It was total crap...well I don't KNOW if that was Catherine Hardwicke's fault...but the movie was boring. New Moon was better because the director was replaced. Hopefully they'll make a movie for each book. Even more hopefully if the first one is sucky that Catherine Hardwicke will be replaced with the director of the Harry Potter series of some other cool movie. OOOOO It would be cool if Tim Burton directed it. Then agian it'd probably become way to creepy. Well not way too creepy.

So. That's all the updates I have for now! Hopefully more information will be released about the next Maximum Ride Book (number 7), Maximum Ride Manga and Maximum Ride The Movie.

For now.

~Ashley~

Labels: , , , , , , ,

&the beauty.

me

Ashely

Carla

HeyHey!
This is Ashley! Yeah. I'll do most of the talking
over here because I don't know if Carla is good
with the whole coding thing.

This blog is typically strictly Maximum Ride
you will find some references to
other books/movies because we are relating to them.
Though typically this will be Maximum Ride based.

This blog is run by my friend Carla and I.
We both LOVE Maximum Ride.
Though we live in complete oppiste sides of the world.
We do hope you'll love our takes on the news that
the Maximum Ride fanbase and from the Horses mouth
a.k.a The Director of the Maximum Ride Movie,
or James Patterson. We both have different opinions.

We do not wish to offend anyone with what we post here
We are not affliated with Maximum Ride or any other
Movie or Book mentioned in our posts.
This Blog was not made to advertise or gain money.
It was made to have a steady release of Maximum Ride
news, updates, and biased reviews of the books,
manga and (when it comes out) the movie.


loves & hates

Ashley's Love List:
Chocolate Cookies, Chocolate, Maximum Ride, Fang, AIM, MCD(insidejoke), music.
Ashley's Hate List:
Anne, Lissa, Spicy food, being cold, Dylan, Twilight(now)

Carla's Loves/Hate lists coming soon!

desires

Ashley's Wishlist:
N/A
Carla's Wishlist:
N/A

whisper



other worlds

Fanfiction
Offical Maximum Ride UK site

reminiscence

credits

designer joy.deprived
fonts&brushes xxx
images x
image hosting x
software

Adobe Photoshop CS3, Macromedia Dreamweaver 8.0