you're a mystery yourself
Jun 13, 2009
12:54 PM

I am mad at my dad. He said that we could go get a lake pass for me, and I TOLD him that we should go yesterday. But he didn't and we got to the lake place and it said it was open from monday-friday. And I was like I TOLD YOU SO! BUT DID YOU LISTEN NOOOO.Thanks for getting my hopes up. *Anger is fading now*

ON other news. I have read the new book Max, it was awesome (in my opinon). It was way better then the fourth one, but still not as good as the first three books. I think that JP has read a little too much FanFiction. And what was with Max and Fang developing gills? I was mad at that, why couldn't they develop other more unique powers?

Anyways. For the movie Jimmy "Jax", who I said was going to play Gazzy was just rumored. But Catherine Hardwicke is going be the Director. ^-^ I love her, she made Twilight also (Check out our other Twilight blog.)

See ya,

Ashley

&the beauty.

me

Ashely

Carla

HeyHey!
This is Ashley! Yeah. I'll do most of the talking
over here because I don't know if Carla is good
with the whole coding thing.

This blog is typically strictly Maximum Ride
you will find some references to
other books/movies because we are relating to them.
Though typically this will be Maximum Ride based.

This blog is run by my friend Carla and I.
We both LOVE Maximum Ride.
Though we live in complete oppiste sides of the world.
We do hope you'll love our takes on the news that
the Maximum Ride fanbase and from the Horses mouth
a.k.a The Director of the Maximum Ride Movie,
or James Patterson. We both have different opinions.

We do not wish to offend anyone with what we post here
We are not affliated with Maximum Ride or any other
Movie or Book mentioned in our posts.
This Blog was not made to advertise or gain money.
It was made to have a steady release of Maximum Ride
news, updates, and biased reviews of the books,
manga and (when it comes out) the movie.


loves & hates

Ashley's Love List:
Chocolate Cookies, Chocolate, Maximum Ride, Fang, AIM, MCD(insidejoke), music.
Ashley's Hate List:
Anne, Lissa, Spicy food, being cold, Dylan, Twilight(now)

Carla's Loves/Hate lists coming soon!

desires

Ashley's Wishlist:
N/A
Carla's Wishlist:
N/A

whisper



other worlds

Fanfiction
Offical Maximum Ride UK site

reminiscence

credits

designer joy.deprived
fonts&brushes xxx
images x
image hosting x
software

Adobe Photoshop CS3, Macromedia Dreamweaver 8.0