you're a mystery yourself
Sep 11, 2008
5:33 PM

Ok, so far I've been reading updates about Maximum Ride 5 and I think that is just something he's doing to get more money. I mean that the 4th was good...yet it had nothing to do with the first 3 books! The name of the new book is called Maximum Ride: Water Wings, the wikipedia description of it is:

The book is to be about saving the fish that are dying off the coast of Hawaii because of 'someone or something'. All the while they are being tracked by Mr. Chu, a criminal mastermind with his own ideas for the Flock.

The date and other Info are:

Water Wings: Maximum Ride is the fifth book in the popular series Maximum Ride, written by James Patterson. It is set to be released on March 16, 2009. The cover art is not available to the public currently. The only information available is the release date and the summary.

Other released information

The first two chapters of the book were recently released in Maximum Ride: The Final Warning, on paperback, at the end, along with sneak peeks of two graphic novels; Maximum Ride: Vol. 1 written by Patterson and NaRae Lee; and Daniel X: Alien Hunter by himself, along side with Leopoldo Gout.


OMG I have to go to the bookstore and look at the ending of the paper back version! I am totally exited!

Carla, I'm not Pissed...should I be? XD

Ashley!

&the beauty.

me

Ashely

Carla

HeyHey!
This is Ashley! Yeah. I'll do most of the talking
over here because I don't know if Carla is good
with the whole coding thing.

This blog is typically strictly Maximum Ride
you will find some references to
other books/movies because we are relating to them.
Though typically this will be Maximum Ride based.

This blog is run by my friend Carla and I.
We both LOVE Maximum Ride.
Though we live in complete oppiste sides of the world.
We do hope you'll love our takes on the news that
the Maximum Ride fanbase and from the Horses mouth
a.k.a The Director of the Maximum Ride Movie,
or James Patterson. We both have different opinions.

We do not wish to offend anyone with what we post here
We are not affliated with Maximum Ride or any other
Movie or Book mentioned in our posts.
This Blog was not made to advertise or gain money.
It was made to have a steady release of Maximum Ride
news, updates, and biased reviews of the books,
manga and (when it comes out) the movie.


loves & hates

Ashley's Love List:
Chocolate Cookies, Chocolate, Maximum Ride, Fang, AIM, MCD(insidejoke), music.
Ashley's Hate List:
Anne, Lissa, Spicy food, being cold, Dylan, Twilight(now)

Carla's Loves/Hate lists coming soon!

desires

Ashley's Wishlist:
N/A
Carla's Wishlist:
N/A

whisper



other worlds

Fanfiction
Offical Maximum Ride UK site

reminiscence

credits

designer joy.deprived
fonts&brushes xxx
images x
image hosting x
software

Adobe Photoshop CS3, Macromedia Dreamweaver 8.0