you're a mystery yourself
Jul 19, 2008
11:05 AM

I know that this blog doesn't have alot of readers, but i still need to make this correction because it's driving me up the wall!

THE MOVIE IS NOT COMING OUT THIS YEAR OR THE NEXT! IT'S COMING OUT 2010!

I got this infromation from one of fangs blog. Plus when you research the movie it dosen't have even one casting yet. If it was going to come out this year don't you think that it would have all the casting members already? Think about the things your talking about!

Not to be rude though!

I am not entirely sure if it is going to come out 2010 it might come out 2009, but it depends when the people get the cast, the set, shoot, edit, and put out the trailers! It could be next year it could be the year after, you just have to remember that!

On another note check out some of the forums, research the movie, read some books. Here are a few books I'll suggest!

Twilight
New Moon
Eclipse
H2O: Just add water

Some Sites:
Youtube
Dressupgames
FanFiction
Thats all for now!

Ashley

&the beauty.

me

Ashely

Carla

HeyHey!
This is Ashley! Yeah. I'll do most of the talking
over here because I don't know if Carla is good
with the whole coding thing.

This blog is typically strictly Maximum Ride
you will find some references to
other books/movies because we are relating to them.
Though typically this will be Maximum Ride based.

This blog is run by my friend Carla and I.
We both LOVE Maximum Ride.
Though we live in complete oppiste sides of the world.
We do hope you'll love our takes on the news that
the Maximum Ride fanbase and from the Horses mouth
a.k.a The Director of the Maximum Ride Movie,
or James Patterson. We both have different opinions.

We do not wish to offend anyone with what we post here
We are not affliated with Maximum Ride or any other
Movie or Book mentioned in our posts.
This Blog was not made to advertise or gain money.
It was made to have a steady release of Maximum Ride
news, updates, and biased reviews of the books,
manga and (when it comes out) the movie.


loves & hates

Ashley's Love List:
Chocolate Cookies, Chocolate, Maximum Ride, Fang, AIM, MCD(insidejoke), music.
Ashley's Hate List:
Anne, Lissa, Spicy food, being cold, Dylan, Twilight(now)

Carla's Loves/Hate lists coming soon!

desires

Ashley's Wishlist:
N/A
Carla's Wishlist:
N/A

whisper



other worlds

Fanfiction
Offical Maximum Ride UK site

reminiscence

credits

designer joy.deprived
fonts&brushes xxx
images x
image hosting x
software

Adobe Photoshop CS3, Macromedia Dreamweaver 8.0